Download EULER 1.01
After about two years of intensive work by our TTS research and Development group, a first version of EULER is now available.
- Download EULER v1.00 :
- Run the executable you will receive (2 Mb). This will unzip the Euler archive. To run
WinEuler, launch .\Euler\Common\bin\Realease\wineuler.exe.
- If you want to be informed of the developments in the EULER project, simply register to the
mbrola-news mailing list, by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org the word "subscribe" in the subject (you will
receive approximately 1 email per month).
- NOTICE YOU NEED TO INTALL THE MBROLATOOLS IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO USE EULER. Go to the WinEULER
installation pagefor more details.
- If you have problems downloading via http, you can also go to our EULER
(in Belgium) and get the
- Euler users who already have installed parts of the Euler archive can also get new parts of Euler by downloading and unzipping
- Notice that the MS Windows
version of EULER also uses four Windows system DLLs : msvcirt.dll,
msvcp50.dll, msvcrt.dll, and mfc42.dll. If these DLLs are not
present in your [Windows]/system32 directory (which is generaly
the case unless you are a MS Windows C++ programmer or you have
downloaded the complete EULER 1.00 archive above), you need to
download the euler_winsys32.zip package from
Belgium or from
the US, and unzip it
in the same directory as the previous three zip files. This will
copy the four DLLs you need in your .\Euler\Common\bin\Release
Last updated December 17, 1999, send comments to email@example.com